Solar TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitor System). Instruction Manual
Please read the instruction manual carefully before using
1. How to turn it on/off
Long press the left key "◀" of the Monitor for 5 seconds to turn it on, and long press the left key "◀" for 5 seconds to turn it off when it is power on.
2. How to install and use
Note: Please power on the display before installing sensors, otherwise it can't immediately display the air pressure after installing the sensors, and need to let out and inflate the air again or run the car to 20km/h to display the air pressure.
1) After turning on the screen, and then put every sensor to its tire valve (built-in sensor is installed in the tire). The installed order is: the left front, right front, right rear, left rear. After installing the sensors, if the screen displays the correct tire pressure value, it is ok to use.
2) Note: If the outer sensors, first please twist the anti-theft hex nut twist to the air cock, and then twist the sensor, after that, twist the anti-theft hexnut closely to the sensors, it can be anti-theft and prevent loosening.
3. No air pressure display/values are not correct
1) After installing the sensors, if there is no air pressure display or the values are not correct, please check if the original air pressure value is normal.
2) If the original air pressure value is normal ,please drive the car over 20km/h, then the TPMS can renew the value automatically, and show the car air pressure and temperature.
4. How to turn off the alarm
1) When it is in alarm state, please press any key of the screen to turn off the alarm sound.
5. How to covert the Unit Bar and PSI
1) Long press the "M" key of the screen for 3 seconds to enter the main menu, then press "▶" Bar or PSI, after choosing press M key for 10 times to back the main menu.
6. How to set up the tire pairing
(It has been matched well in the factory, no need to match it again, if needed, please follow these steps)
1) long press the M key in the middle of the screen into the main menu, then press the M key again for 7 times to this interface , and press the left or right key to start the first matching order: The left front - right front - after the left and right rear, match pairing is beginning from the left front tire, then twist the left front sensor to the left front tire(inflate the air or deflate the air for the tire to match the built-in sensor),and the screen will match pairing with the sensor automatically.
2) After the left front tire pairing, it will automatically turn to the right front tire pairing, and show this picture , the sensor matching method is same as the left front tire (the sensor is twist to the right front tire, if built-in sensor, need to inflate or deflate the air for the tire), the rest sensors also is same pairing method.
3) after four sensors matched pairing, please press the middle key M for 2 times back to the main menu, then the screen will display a tire pressure value. if there is no tire press value or the value is not correct, please start the car over 20km/h, it will show the tire pressure value.
7. how to transpose the tire
1) Long press the screen M key for 5 seconds to enter the main menu, press the M key 8 times to this interface , then short press the left "◀" or right key "▶", this time it can be twist the left front and right front tire, and show this picture (the screen shows the icon and number on the left front and the right front tire), press the M key to choose the needed exchanged tire, each time you press the M key, the exchange order and display screen is
1) twist the left front and right rear tire
2) twist the left front and left rear tire
3) twist the left rear and right rear tire
4) twist the right front and right rear tire
5) twist the left rear and right rear tire (the last step is 5,then press the M key will enter the next menu.)
2) after choosing the two needed twisted tires, then long press the left "◀" or right key "▶" for 5 seconds to twist, if it is successful, it will sound beep, and turn to the next interface ,then press M key 1 time back to the main menu.
How to twist the temperature °C and °F
(The factory default is °C temperature unit.)
1) Long press the screen M key to enter the main menu, then short press M key 1 time to this interface , now you can press this key "▶" to change °C and °F, after choosing, press the M key again for 9 times to exit.
Threshold value setting
(Factory default high pressure is 3.0 Bar/low pressure is 1.8 Bar, high temperature is 75 °C)
1) Press screen M key enter to the main menu, then press the M key again for 2 times to this interface , to setting the factory default low voltage value for the left front and the right front tire. Press this two keys "◀" "▶" can adjust the high/low value.
2) Press screen M key for 3 times enter to this interface , to setting the factory default high voltage value for the left front and the right front tire. Press "◀" "▶" this two keys can adjust the high/low value.
3) Press screen M key for 4 times enter to this interface , to setting the factory default low voltage value for the left rear and the right rear tire. Press "◀" "▶" this two keys can adjust the high/low value.
4) Press screen M key for 5 times enter to this interface , to setting the factory default high voltage value for the left rear and the right rear tire. Press "◀" "▶" this two keys can adjust the high/low value.
Press screen M key for 6 times enter to this interface , to setting the factory default temperature value. Press "◀" "▶" this two keys can adjust its high/low value.
Restore the factory Settings
(Generally no need to restore the factory Settings until you accidentally mess the factory default)
1) Long press the screen M key to enter the main menu, then press down to the last interface , and then long press the right key "▶" for 5 seconds, you will hear a sound beep, and shows the letters dF, and automatically turn back to the main menu, it is successful to the setting.
11. the main display icon introduction
A. Solar charging pressure value
B. Tire press unit alarm
C. Tire temperature unit
D. Tire pairing
E. Received signal
F. Current tire temperature value
G. Current tire
I. Battery power
12. Product parameters:
Working voltage:DC3V - 5V
work temperature:-20° ~ +80°
RF Transmission frequency:433.92MHz
RF The signal receiving sensitivity:-90dbm
13. Products using note
1) please make attention to driving, don't operate and observe the product frequently.
2) when driving, if the screen sound alarm, should stop driving to the side to check the abnormal condition immediately.
3) when driving, be affected by air expansion and contraction, it is ok for abnormal tire pressure and temperature value, not product problem.
4) please put the screen under the car windscreen, it is convenient for the driver to look and receive the solar to keep enough power.
5) before installing the sensor, you should turn on the screen to renew the value.
6) This product is suitable for all cars which air pressure is under 5 BAR,such as cars, suvs, vans and minibuses, jeep.
7) This product lowest factory default air pressure is 1.8 Bar, the highest air pressure is 3.0 Bar, when the value is lower or higher the t factory default, it will alarm, you should not drive until troubleshooting
8) Battery replacement(for external sensor only): Battery normally last around 1 year, when the battery run out of power, the battery can be replaced with new one, it is common CR1632 battery which can be available in super market. Use the silver wrench tool (same tool for installation )to remove the cap from the sensor, and take out the battery, be careful do not short the battery: