Stereo headset with a microphone JBL HARMAN T450BT
User guide in English
Before use, familiarize yourself with the User manual and save it in case maintenance questions arise stereo JBL T450BT. This product is equipped with comfortable headphones made of high-quality material that provide excellent sound. This manual provides a brief description of the functions or controls of the headset.
What’s in the box
1. Stereo headset with a microphone JBL HARMAN T450BT - 1
2. Charging cable - 1
3. Warranty Card, Warning Card, Safety sheet and QSG
Overview JBL HARMAN T450BT
Buttons & LEDs
"+" - Volume up 🔊
"▮" - Play / Pause ⏯ or Answer / End Talk 📞/
"-" - Volume down 🔉
"◌" LED Status indicator ☀
"⦿" Power button ⌽
On the right side of the headphones there is a mini-USB connector for connecting the charging cable. To charge JBL T450BT headphones, plug the charging cable into a free USB port on your computer, power adapter or Power Bank.
1. Turn on headset
To turn on the JBL T450BT headphones, press and hold the power button for more than 2 seconds.
2. If the Bluetooth connecting for the first time headset the headphone will enter paring mode automatically after it is powered on.
3. Turn your mobile device in Bluetooth search mode. Select from the list of proposed devices headphones JBL T450BT.
To control the volume, use the "+" and "-" keys. A short press on "+" or "-" stepwise increases or decreases the playback volume in the headphones. To increase or decrease the volume, briefly press the corresponding key several times.
Note: Too much volume can damage your hearing.
A long press (more than 2 seconds) on the "+" key will switch playback to the next track in the list ⏭
A long press (more than 2 seconds) on the "-" key will switch playback to the previous track in the list ⏮;
A short press on the "Play / Pause" button will stop playing the track. Press again to continue playing the track from the point where it was stopped. ⏯.
During an incoming call
A short press on the "Play / Pause" button during an incoming call will lead to the connection with the subscriber 📞.
A long press (more than 2 seconds) on the "Play / Pause" button during an incoming call will reject the incoming call
During the telephone conversation
A short press on the "Play / Pause" button during a call will end the call (hang up).
• Premium 32mm Dynamic Driver
• Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
• Support: BT 4.0, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.4, HFP v1.5, HSP v1.2
• Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.402 – 2.480GHz
• Bluetooth transmitter power: < 4dBm
• Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, 𝜋/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
• Battery type: Lithium-ion Polymer (3.7V, 170 mAH)
• Battery charge time: 2 hrs
• Music play time: up to 11 hours
• Weight: 0.30 kg
Note: Specifications and product configurations are subject to change without notice from the manufacturer.