Stereo In-Ear Earpieces Earphones with Microphone Copyright and Charging Case I7S TWS
Wireless Bluetooth Headset allows to listen to music, answer calls while driving, walking, playing sports. I7S TWS is equipped with a multi-function button receive / end calls, play / pause audio / video player without using the mobile device directly. The model with the "S" index has a docking station with a built-in battery, which provides an opportunity to recharge the headphones on the way.
Before use, familiarize yourself with the instruction manual and save it in case maintenance questions arise I7S TWS. This product is equipped with comfortable headphones made of high-quality material that provide excellent sound. This manual provides a brief description of the functions or controls of the headset.
1. Do not disassemble the device yourself, this may lead to its breakage.
2. In the event of occurrence of a malfunction in work stereo headsets contact the specialized service center.
3. Do not leave device and accessories without supervision. Keep them out of reach of children and pets. Small parts can cause choking.
4. The device is intended for operation in normal climatic conditions. Extreme climatic conditions (temperature below 0 ° C or above 45 ° C, extremely high humidity levels) can cause malfunctions and damage the electronic components of the device.
5. Keep device I7S TWS from moisture, do not touch with wet hands.
6. Do not use headphones in a thunderstorm.
7. Listening to music at maximum volume can damage your hearing.
CHARGING WIRELESS CHARGER (DOCKING-STATION)
The docking battery must be fully charged before first use! Portable charging case has built-in battery like power bank that can charging the earbuds for 3 times.
1. Connect the charger plug to
2. Plug the charger into an outlet
3. During charging, the indicator flashes red. When the battery is fully charged, the red light will stop blinking.
4. Disconnect the plug from the wireless charger and unplug the charger from the outlet
5. Use only original chargers
CHARGING HEADPHONES ACCUMULATORS
The docking battery must be fully charged before first use!
1. Place the headphones in the cells of the wireless docking box
2. Close the docking tab to secure the headphones in the slots. Headphone charging will start automatically. Wait for the blue light to indicate that the charge is complete
3. If necessary, plug the dock charger into an outlet
4. During charging, the indicator is red. When the battery is fully charged, the color of the indicator will turn blue
5. Unplug the charger from the outlet
HOW TO PAIR
Use Two Earbuds Together
1. Long Pres left and right button together until two LED light flash red and blue alternately.
2. Long press right side button, wait one LED light flash red and blue alternately, have a voice prompt that it is "ready to pair".
3. Turn on the “Bluetooth” on your cellphone and choose “tws-i7” on your list, and the LED flash slowly in blue when connected. There would be reminding voice saying ”connected”
Use Two Earbuds Separately
1. Long Pres multifunctional button one of side until two LED light flash red and blue alternately.
2. Turn on the “Bluetooth” on your cellphone and choose “tws-i7” on your list, and the LED flash slowly in blue when connected. There would be reminding voice saying ”connected”
NOTE: THERE would be only one earbud working when making/answering phone calls, but both sides could control power off/play/pause function individually when connected, the other one would be synchronized.
NOTE: Memory function supports connecting devices automatically if being.