Read the instructions carefully before using the device
Mi Band 3 fitnes tracker
а) Main module;
с) Charging cable.
1. Insert the main module of the tracker into the bracelet.
2. While holding your finger on one side of the module, press on the other side to securely
fix it in the bracelet.
The bracelet on the arm should be at a distance of about one finger from the wrist, adjust it.
Recommendation: if the bracelet is not tightly fixed on the arm, the heart rate sensor data may be inaccurate.
1. Find the mobile application «Mi Fit» in Mi Store or App Store and download it or scan the QR code.
Supported by Android 4.4 or iOS 9.0 and later versions.
2. Enter the Mi Fit App, open your Mi account and select the bracelet connection function, follow the recommendations, that will appear on the screen. When the bracelet vibrates and the corresponding image appears on the screen, press the bracelet button to complete successful synchronization of the devices.
After connecting, the bracelet begins to capture and analyze your movements, sleep quality and perform other functions. Press the button to turn on the screen.
Swipe your finger up / down to see the details of your movements, check your heart rate and the like.
Swipe up / down to change functions.
Swipe your finger right / left to view various desktops (headings).
Swipe left / right to change the desktops (categories).
Xiaomi Mi band 3 supports lifting wrist to view information.
Displaying the message context.
Displaying the the number or name of caller.
Supporting continuous heart rate monitor. Avalible detection frequency (1 min, 10 min, 30 min).
Xiaomi band 3 supports upgrading firmware OTA (Over The Air).
Automatically changing the date and time pairing Xiaomi Mi band 3 with your phone. The time and date will be synced with your phone.
The temperature can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit (in the App).
Normal delay of incoming call alert is 3s. You can set the alert time delay (3 - 30 s) in App.
The times of vibration can't be adjust, it will vibrate until you answer or reject call, also you can touch the button to stop vibration.
Displaying the weather information about now, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. You can select city or get location automatically in App, then it will sync the weather information automatically.
Checking the battery level avalible in App. Also you can enter the step counter to check the battery level on the screen.
Mi band 3 charger is compatible with Mi band 2. Backward compatibility is also avalible.
Extract the main module
Remove the bracelet from your hand. Hold firmly on both sides, create a small gap between the bracelet and one edge of the main module and gently squeeze it from underneath.
If the bracelet indicates a low battery level, charge it.
During the measurement of the heart rate, it is not recommended to actively move the hand.
Mi Band 3 bracelet has water protection, which corresponds to the standard 5 ATM (50 meters swimming waterproof), so the device can be used in the shower, pool and others. Do not use the device in the sauna and diving.
The touch button and touch screen do not work in water. The moistened wristband must be wiped with a dry soft cloth or napkin, after which you can continue to use the device.
When using the bracelet daily, avoid tightening it too hard on your arm, periodically wipe the wristband with a cloth soaked in a clean water. In case of redness or swelling (or other symptoms) at the point of contact with the bracelet, immediately consult a doctor.
Title: Mi Band 3
Weight: 8.5 g
Size: 17.9 x 46.9 x 12 mm
Bracelet material: thermoplastic elastomer
Closure material: aluminum alloy
Available length: 155-216 mm
Support for systems: Android 4.4 and iOS 9.0 and later
CMIIT ID: 2018DP1565
Battery capacity: 110 mAh
Battery type: Li-ion battery
Input voltage: DC 5V
Input current: 250mA (MAX)
Water resistance: 5 ATM
Operating temperature: -10 ° C - 50 ° C
Wireless connection: Bluetooth 4.2 Edition.
Toxic and harmful substances or elements
Copper alloy devices and cables contain a small amount of aluminum alloy.
This product complies with the European RoHS and environmental standards; experts of the countries of the world still can not replace or reduce the content of aluminum in copper alloy.
Under normal operating conditions, no leakage of harmful substances or device elements is possible.
Warranty service is carried out in accordance with the law on «Consumer Rights of the People’s Republic of China» and «Law on the quality of China’s products.» Warranty service includes:
During the warranty period, you have the right to repair, change or return the goods. For repair, replacement or return of goods, you must produce a receipt.
1. Within 7 days from the date of purchase, in case of a problem from the «Troubleshooting List», Xiaomi Service Center determines the cause of the problem, after which you can choose a free replacement of the product, return or repair.
2. Within 8-15 days from the date of purchase, in case of a problem from the «Troubleshooting List», Xiaomi Service Center determines the problem, after which you choose a free replacement of the product or service.
3. Within 12 months from the date of purchase, in case of a problem from the «Troubleshooting List», Xiaomi Service Center determines the problem, after which you are provided with free repair.
• Incorrect operation of the functions described in the instruction;
• Problems with displaying the screen;
• Problems with the vibration signal;
• Problems with device synchronization;
• Problems with the sensor;
• Problems with recharging the main module of the bracelet.
The company-customer of LLC «Mi Tongxun Technology»;
Manufacturer: An Hui HuaMi Technology LLC (Mi Ecosystem)
Address: Hefei city, Gaoxin District, Wangjiangxi 800 Street, Guajia Dongman Jidi, A4
Building, office 1201;
Come to our website after-sales service Mi devices: www.mi.com/service.
or call technical service: 400-100-5678.
Mi Band 3 Specifications
Smart Baby Watch Q50 инструкция на русском